Frequently Asked Questions
Criteria of judgment includes:
- Clarity of procedure and ingredients used
- Baking techniques displayed
- Use of Olper's cream in the dish
- Final look of the dish
You will be invited to visit the Born to Bake Team for briefing of the remainder of the show’s format.
The show's format is such that there are two main locations – the comfort of your own home, and a shooting studio in Karachi.
Different challenges will be issued to contestants and our panel of judges will take a final call on how well you completed the challenge, and how good the final dish tastes.
The baking course takes place in a farmhouse in the city of Bordeaux. Very rustic!
The baking course is for 4 days and covers French pastry cooking, a must-know for all aspiring bakers!
The prize includes:
- Ticket to and from Bordeaux for winner
- 4-day course fee
- Breakfast each morning
- Lunch on days 2 and 3 at the house
- A 3-course dinner each night
- Unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits and water
- A return transfer to and from Tonneins train station if needed
- Free use of bicycles during your stay
Exact travel dates will be communicated when the winner is announced. They will be in the first quarter of 2016.
In case of visa rejection or other unforeseen circumstance, you will have to provide evidence of said circumstances that will be checked and processed through all legal abiding. One confirmed, Engro Foods Ltd. will be able to compensate you. You can check our Terms & Conditions for more information.